October 25, 2013 Special Meeting
October 25, 2013 – 1:00 pm
Anderson City Council Chambers
1887 Howard St.
Anderson, CA 96007
The Shasta Local Agency Formation Commission welcomes you to its meetings which are regularly scheduled for the first Thursday of every other month beginning at 9:00 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors Chambers in the Shasta County Administrative Building or a City Council Chambers of an incorporated city in Shasta County, in or around Redding, California. (From time to time a meeting date, place and/or time may be changed due to holidays or other conditions which necessitate doing so.) Your interest is encouraged and appreciated. If requested, the agenda and documents in the agenda packet shall be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ( 42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132), and the federal rules and regulations adopted in implementation thereof. Upon receipt of the written request, the legislative body or its designee shall cause the requested materials to be mailed at the time the agenda is posted. . . “ (Section 54954.2)
- Call to Order/Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Commissioner Jones
- Public Comment: Members of the public may address the Commission concerning matters within the jurisdiction of LAFCO that are not listed on the agenda. Comments may be limited to three minutes per person. No action may be taken on these matters.
- Consent Calendar: None
- Regular Calendar: None
- Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(a): Pending Litigation – Briggs Et Al. v. Shasta LAFCO
- Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957: Possible Executive Officer Appointment
- Closed-Session Announcements
- Commissioner Announcements
- Staff Announcements